Wednesday 17 October 2007

Mine on My Mind

The book I am writing is on hold.

I love telling you that.

I love telling you the things I would otherwise never share with anyone.

The things you know if you are close to me.

You need to be close to me to know these things.

Sometimes I think these things aloud and you have to be close enough to hear them.

And sometimes these things are whimsical and won't be true as soon as they are spoken. They will not be no longer true because they are spoken, but because there are truer things to follow.

Truth is relative rug or blanket, depending on how desperately cold you are and how you plan to position yourself to sit or to sleep.

I am writing my book again.

I even love telling you that.

Close is too close and can terrify me when I sleep.

Close is not close enough and doesn't hear me breathe between scenes.

Close is you on my mind endlessly and perfectly interrupting me when i

No comments: