Thursday 21 August 2008

bump in the night


a dream that you called me and asked me what type of car i drive.

i said - one of those little minis (even though that is not remotely what i drive)

you said - that’s perfect! we need someone to pick iggy pop up from the airport and entertain him for a few hours till the stage is ready for him.

i said - i’d love to, but i don’t know how to drive.

you said - can you fake it? you can sit there and we will guide you to the venue by remote control.

i said - i don't like to lie.

you said - if you don't tell him you are driving then you are not lying if you sit there and you are not.

i said - what if i crash?

you said - what if you don't?

1 comment:

Di said...

I guess an analyst could have a field day with this kinda thing.

As Dylan said: 'You can be in my dreams if I c'n be in yours'.