Monday 17 November 2008

Terribly Well


Jono and I spent the last few (too few) days with my dad in Tasmania.

On the flight home, J and I gazed at the sun setting and then disappearing on the horizon. Each shade of red, orange, yellow, and blue too brilliant to be afforded these simple ill-fitting labels.

I said to him that I thought instead of 'awesome' the word should be 'aweloads' because we couldn't have been more overwhelmed and fixated on the view from our 11th row seats.

Today there is another correction I'd like to make.

I am almost finished my Monday work-load. My first day back at my desk missing Tassie and my dad terribly workload.

And see that's just it.

If we could sit down and have a cuppa (ideally the plunger sort my dad makes to perfection), I'm sure that after even only a brief while you'd agree that I am missing Tassie, and Petey Boy, and Onemilebridge, and of course my dad, brilliantly.